Tuesday, April 8, 2008





London Zoo:  The first thing we did on day five was took the Underground to go to a Harry Potter sight called St. Pancras.  St. Pancras was used as the front of Kings Cross station in Harry Potter I.  On the picture of St. Pancras, there is a bunch of construction but I don't know why.  After seeing St.Pancras, we walked to Kings Cross Station.  At Kings Cross, there was a display of Platform 9 3/4 that had half a luggage cart sticking out of the wall that you could grab on to.  My grandpa took a picture of me grabbing on to the cart.  Next, we took a cab to the London Zoo.  We went to the Reptile House where an early part of Harry Potter I was filmed.   I have one picture of 2 or 3 huge starfish and a picture of a snake at the Reptile House.  We took the subway to Leadenhall Market where Hagrid took Harry to buy some of his school supplies.  That night, I finished my miniature Stonehenge.

1 comment:

Rae Rice said...

Marcus-- I love that you were at platform 93/4 on my birthday. I didn't know that they had a sign up in the station!