Sunday, April 6, 2008

Plane Flight: It was a long plane flight from LAX to London.  There was a short flight from San Diego to LAX before the other flight.  There were small T.V.s we watched and we read, slept, and I played my P.S.P ( play station portable).  The same cartoons played over and over on the TV and I got tired of them.  

Bath:  We arrived at Heathrow Airport around two and took a bus to the city of Bath.  We stayed at a hotel called Parade Park Hotel in the center of Bath.  We ate at a pub, The Hunt Club, and I had fish and chips.  My grandpa accidentally brought the wrong DVD because we were going to watch Harry Potter 5.  So we had to watch the first Harry Potter movie on his computer.  Then we slept.  Tomorrow I will send some photos of what we did the next day.  

1 comment:

Stanley said...

Hi Marcus,so glad to hear from you.
Glad your trip went well even though it is long. Looking forward to seeing your photos. Have fun in Bath. Stan and Judy